Sunday, April 29, 2012

So here is a card I made for challenge number 12 over at CropChocolate.com.  For this challenge we has to have handmade flowers on the project.  These flowers came off the Flower Shoppe cartridge.  I just got this cartridge as couple of weeks ago for my birthday and this is the the first project I made with it.

This card was from the focus group challenge also at CropChocolate.com.  The challenge was to use one of the Design Team's project for inspiration.  I made this easel card, inspired by this post:  http://blog.cropchocolate.com/2011/12/easel-card-by-corriew.html  Didn't turn out the greatest, but for a first time doing this type of card I can't complain all that much!

Oh and I have an exciting announcement......

I AM GETTING A CAMEO!!

That's right, according to UPS tracking it should be here on Thursday so I can play with it on National Scrapbooking Day!  So excited!

Better get my last load of laundry out of the dryer and then get ready for another week. 

Stay Crafty,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment