Monday, May 14, 2012

My first Cameo project

Hello out there!

Today I have a few pictures for you of my first project that I did on my cameo.  When I saw the file, I knew I had to have it.  So without further ado....






This little tea holder is from the Silhouette online store if you are wondering.  I am a tea drinker and when I saw this....well like I said, I had to have it!

Product (all from CropChocolate.com, except for the tea ;))
Trinity Paper Arts- Sincerely Line
Bazzil Cardstock- Coal
Making Memories Glitter Alpha stickers
Crate Trim- Peppermint collection

And here is a card that I loved how it turned out:



Product:
Patterned Paper is Love Story (from CropChocolate)
Chipboard Letter-Beach Babe by Fancy Pants (CropChocolate)
Chipboard heart -Baby Mine by Fancy Pants (CropChocolate)
Solid cardstock- Recollections from Michaels
The library pocket punch I got at Tuesday Morning

I hope to start using my cameo more and start using my Cricut just as much!  Hope you enjoyed this little projects!

Stay Crafty-
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment