Saturday, April 21, 2012

Okay, so it's been a while.  I am so horrible about updating.  I have a couple of things to post, which I hope to do tomorrow.

But I got some new goodies today and have to tell you about them.

I got a photo shadowbox tray by 7gypsies.  I have wanted one for a while because I have seen some really cool stuff done with them.  Can't wait to give it a try.

Next I got some 3-D Zots.  Never used the product before, but I have heard good things about them.  Figured I'd give them a shot.

I got some Graphic45 stuff.  A 12x12 paper pad called The Old Curiosity Shoppe and a very neat little altered art box.  I was just working in it, and it will probably take a while to complete.  But be on the look out for it!

Like I said hope to have some stuff posted tomorrow and I will try to update a little more often.

Stay Crafty-
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment