Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Crazy

So I promised to post more, and well as you can see that hasn't happened.  The last weeks have been pretty stressful between work and my not work life.

First off, my dad had a heart attack.  He's doing well and is even back at work on light duty.  I was scared out of my mind.  Totally didn't feel like doing anything crafty.

I then was at a paranormal conference with my boyfriend.  We had a blast.  Got to meet cast members from Ghost Hunters, Destination Truth, and Haunted Collector.   Sad that Josh Gates had to cancel due to a bad run in with Poison Ivy though.

At work, our director retired 3 months early and so we are currently trying our best to run the place without one until one is hired.  I've been super busy and things with a co-worker were ify.  But the last part has been worked out, so that's okay.

And finally my boyfriend is having surgery this Friday and so that's been weighing on my mind.  It's not a serious procedure, but anytime someone goes under, it's a little nerve racking. 

With all that's going on right, my creative juices just aren't flowing like I hope.  I did make a super cute Halloween candy dish that I need to post and I am waiting for my 150 piece set of Prismacolor pencils to arrive.  I'm hoping the mojo comes back and whacks me along side the head.

Stay Crafty,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment