Monday, October 8, 2012

Active blog...not here :p

I was looking at trying to get on some design teams, but they all say must have active blog.  Right now, I don't really feel I have a need for an active blog.  I post when  I have something to post and that's how I roll.

But I do want to be a little better in posting.  I used to do this all the time, but I don't know, I just fell off the bandwagon so to speak.  I am going to try and post something every other day whether it be something crafty or just an update on how things are going.

So here's my first post.  I recently got a Cutterpillar Pro paper trimmer.  Still getting used to it as it is a lot different from my Making Memories cutter I had been using.

Also, I purchased 5 or 6 packs of the Specturm Noir markers from Crafters Companion.  I got Turquoises, purples, reds, blues, greens, pinks, and browns.  So, I guess that means I got 7 packs.  I hope to get them all as they are a great fill in for my Prismacolor Markers.

Just so you know, I'm playing around with inLinkz.  So I am going to try and post the product pics at the end of this post.

I plan on posting some things shortly.  I have made several cards in the last couple of days and am working on a project that I am debating on using it for a design team entry.  I will post that when I decide what I'm doing. :P

Guess that's it for now.  I will be out of town most of this coming weekend, so I don't know how much I'll get posted then.  I'm going to a paranormal convention and get to meet people from Ghost Hunters and Destination Truth.  I am totally pumped!!

Stay Crafty,
Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment