Sunday, February 12, 2012

I know it's been a while

It has been some time since I posted anything, but there was a death in the family so things have been pretty up in the air the last few weeks or so.

But, I am working on some stuff, but it might take a little time as I have never worked with the items I will be using. I got a couple of the Tim Holtz configuration boxes to try out so that might take more time to get done then normal. I will try get some cards and other little things done so I can get those posted.

I also got a whole bunch of goodies. Such as the Tim Holtz boxes, grungeboard, mini attacher, mini staples for said attacher, grunge paper pack and mini cork vials. (All those were Tim Holtz products) Also I got a bunch of reinkers for my distress inks, new mats for my cricut, a cartridge for my cricut, the cricut tool kit, the Zutter Bind It All, and a bunch of other little stuff. So there is no excuse as to why I am not doing stuff! (Most of the stuff I got at really good deals. The cricut cartridge and toolkit were gifts from my boyfriend for our anniversary.)

So I better get to it and get some stuff up for you to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment