Sunday, January 8, 2012

Goodies that I have recently gotten

So here are some pictures of the newest goodies I have gotten in the past few months. It's not everything, but just a fun little start.


I got the 48 set of Prismacolor Markers from my boyfriend. This is the first 24.



And this is the second 24 of the set. Still learning to use these. It's a lot harder than those youtube videos make it look! :)


Bought myself a Gypsy. I got my first one and it was DOA. I didn't even get to turn it on. Got a new one from Provo Craft and works like a dream! Working on my first project with this now.


The other part of my Christmas gift from my boyfriend was my Cricut Expression. Got this off ebay and it came with 3 cartridges as well. They are Winter Lace, Gingerbread, and Trim the Tree. Loving my new bug! (Sorry for the mess around the machine.)


I ordered several items from the new site Blitsy.com. Discounted prices on really good stuff. So first I got a couple of Distress Inks. The colors are forest moss and fired brick.


Only got 1 of these as all others were sold out. It's the color wash from Ranger Ink. This is the Wild Plum color.


7 Gypsies rub-ons. Aren't the colors gorgeous?!


And some kraft tags. There are 20 of them in this package.


And some stickles. The colors of these are firefly, lavender, and thistle.




This is one of my fur babies. Her name is Sage and she followed me around while I was getting all this stuff together for the pictures, so she got in this post too. Isn't she pretty! :) (My other baby was off napping on my bed and I didn't want to interrupt him. I'll get one of him later.)

Hope you enjoyed seeing all the new goodies I got!

Stay Crafty,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment